[tcb] Re: BBB?

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:00:54 -0600

So Galveston is the Gulf.. Ya no one said anything about getting into the water.
I used to swim in Galveston as a kid, but I didn't know any better. The water
sucks!!!
It would be a cool place to camp. Keep in mind it will be a little cold so
bring light wraps. It will be windy but there's also cabanas that we can get
for eating & such.
We can all go to the Baytown show then ride the farry from Galveston,go to the
Bolivar Peninsula and camp.We don't have to rush into making plans just yet
it's a month away.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
Houston Air Coolers