[TapeVille] introduction

  • From: Alex HORTON <alexhorton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 18:18:11 +0000

My name is Alex Horton, 29 years old, from Ontario.

I can not even begin to tell you how much I like tapes.

I have hundreds of cassettes. Many of them are home recordings I made as a kid,
taping stuff around the house, family vacations, visits to my Grandma, stuff
off the radio and TV, etc.

As far as commercially produced tapes, I have music cassettes and several
cassettes of comedy and old-time radio. I also have many audiobooks on
cassette. I have many cassettes from various Christian ministries as well.

I also have some video tapes left from when I was younger, stuff that was taped
off the TV in the late nineties and early 2000s.

Additionally, I like 8 tracks. When they work, they have such a good sound to
them.

Alex Horton