[talks-uk] Re: PHONE DISASTER

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:21:35 +0100

HI,

When you say it gets stuck on firmware update, does it reach the home screen
at all after you set the date and time or does the message appear
immediately after you enter the time?  Normally it should come up with some
sort of welcome message and setup wizard.

The holding down the three keys is just restoring the phone from a copy of
the firmware already stored on the phone on a separate partition.  Are you
then trying to update the phone again after the restore is completed?

Sorry, just trying to be sure what you're asking.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.