TalkSerotek: remote connect/no screenreader is seen on my computer

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:13:11 -0400

I have my home server enabled so people can remote connect to my computer, but
when the person who has my SA Mobile Network license tried remote-connecting to
me, the error message he kept getting was "could not detect a screenreader".
At the time I was sitting right here, running both System Access and SA Mobile
Network, so definitely a screenreader should have been spotted and he should
have been able to connect.  Has this happened to anyone here or does anyone
know of a fix?  Hoping not to have to call Support if possible.