TalkSerotek: Re: remote connect/no screenreader is seen on my computer

  • From: "Casey Mathews" <cmathews@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:46:37 -0400

You could try having the using that is connecting to your computer go into
the remote menu by pressing modifier+shift+escape and then arrowing down to
start system access on the remote computer. This may/may not work, but it is
worth a try. If it doesn't  work, then you'll probably have to call support.
hth