TalkSerotek: system access and keyboard languages

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:46:47 -0400

Hi,

System access does something that NVDA doesn't yet do. I can switch and use different keyboard layouts for typing spanish and other languages. And if you have the sapi4 or sapi5 synthesizer you can read in those languages. System access is a really great product, and I can't wait until it has scripting.

Josh

Subscribe/Unsubscribe: //freelists.org/list/talk-serotek
or by sending a message to talk-serotek-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in
the subject line, or unsubscribe in the subject line.

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/