TalkSerotek: Re: skype 4

  • From: James Aldrich <jkaldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:50:42 -0400

Hi Ann and list,

I don't know what you wish to achieve with skype 4 at this time! I used Michael Lof's podcast on skype which can be found by doing the following:
Go to SA Mobile home!
Go to option 8, information center
Go to option one, serotech turtorials or whatever else it says!
Choose option three which deals with skype. I used this presentation to set up skype on my netbook with Windows XP and my laptop using Windows seven. I can see my call list. Haven't done any text messaging yet though!

My Skype information is
jkaldrich101
I'm not there often but I tried to get there occasionally! Put this tutorial on your favorite player and you can set up skype as you listen!

HTH

Jim

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/