TalkSerotek: Re: skype 4

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:47:49 -0400

Hi all,

No, no, we need a complete tutorial! No, we need a podcast or a tutorial or something! I was so put out by Skype this morning I practically jumped onto my roof and started hollowering to the whole neighborhood!

I was so disgusted by Skype 4.whatever in the spring that I went back to 3.8. Today, Skype sneaked around and sneaked around and updated itself automatically to 4.2. I quashed that bug and reinstalled 3.8. If The Powers That Be can get somebody to run a tutorial on Skype 4.2, I'm sure that many people will take advantage of it. I don't know how to make 4.2 work at all. The lists don't work, the screens are all katty-wampus, and frankly, for my money, 3.8 works just fine! Now if somebody would care to tell me how to work successfully with Skype 4.2, I'll listen. I don't see why somebody can't write a tutorial for the blind that lists the keyboard commands and so on. C'mon you techies. I can't be the only person around here writing tutorials!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/