TalkSerotek: Re: Installing Avast

  • From: "Don" <n5gbi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:24:11 -0600

Hello Miss Connie, Yeah, we are talking about two different things. It will automat update it self, with the latest antivirus updates, you don't have to do any thing. what it won't do automactly is do a virus scan. you need to manually start that, when you want too, when your ready When you aren't doing allot of other things.

I hope this clears up some things.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Connie Grace" <cgrace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>