TalkSerotek: Re: Installing Avast

  • From: James Aldrich <jkaldrich@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:20:42 -0400

Hi Nan,

Are you saying then that one cannot have Avast start a scan automatically during a scheduled time? One has to initiate the scan themselves right? This is what I had to do and I could check the progress of the scan. I thought I heard a doorbell sound when the scanning was completed. I hear its own voice tell me when the scanning firmware I suppose is up to date. That's the only voice from the program I hear! The rest is from System Access. Do I have this figured correctly?

Thanks for all your help!

Jim Aldrich

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/