[tabi] e: device wanted

  • From: Elizabeth Bowden <ebowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:59:18 -0400

Chip is correct. If you are good at using aa touch screen, this would be the most affordable option. If you have a note taker such as the Apex, braille sense, or pac mte, you could use the note taker to do much of this. The problem with using the ihone to play the radio, is you would need to get the internet plan, which is unlimited, about $125.00 per month. If you buy the phone from verizon, you won't have the ability to use the internet and phone at the same time. You would need to check about the cost of plans, I believe at one time attempts were made to charge per mbs of download.

You might join the iphone user list at yahoogroups for questions about the iphone before you buy.