[tabi] Re: Weather Radio Suggestions

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 15:44:42 -0400

I've got one also; and as I understand it, they all have to be programmed,
so that they know where they are, in order to only sound the alarms which
pertain to your area.  Maybe since you bought it from Radio Shack, you could
take it back to one, and some there would be willing to program it;
programming it is only entering one number as I recall (I think you look up
your location on a web site to get the number).