[tabi] Re: Weather Radio Suggestions

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:09:59 -0400

very good suggestion I think that everybody who is disabled, especially
those who are blind, should take the time and invest in these radios.  We
have one for our home here in south Florida, as well as a scanner.  As you
know the south Florida aria is a bulls eye for hurricanes, and severe
weather this time of year. It's also good for amergency management
information as well.

I'm glad to be your humble and obedient servant,

Zechen Elder Daniel Ben Moshe,
Benai Yahshuah Synagogue Of Broward County,
www.theblindcansee.org
Choose ye this day whom you will serve.  If Yahweh be Elohim, then serve
him, with all of your hart.  However, if bail be your master.  Then serve
him.  As for me, and my house.  We choose, to serve Yahweh!

The late Bishop Joe Patterson told a story long ago, when I was a small
child.  About Elijah, and the 450 false prophets of bail.  He said that
Elijah, stood, and told the false prophets to go on ahead, because they had
a much larger program.  He said that they had 450 participants, and he only
had one.  Elijah, also reminded them, that they had to drag their god up the
mountain side on an ox cart.  the man of Yahweh, also said, that his Elohim
would be there when he arrived.  He said mockingly,you go on ahead.  Heck, I
will even let you call your god first.  I'M going to take a nap, and when
you guys finish your foolishness, wake me up. Go ahead now, take your best
shot.
Bishop Joe O Patterson
A blessed memory
1963-1989