[tabi] Re: Weather Radio Suggestions

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:21:10 -0400

Thanks,Chip; that does make sense.  We will have a reader tonight, too, so I
can ask her about the 3-position switch as well and find another simpler one
for another room.
Many thanks,

Darla & Precious Roxy

Darla J. Rogers

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype Username:  wildflower0628
"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere."---Martin Luther King, Jr.