[sustainableri] Re: seed/sprout coordination meeting!

  • From: "Michael D'Spacio" <dspacioak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sustainableri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:43:32 -0500

Sunday at 5pm is Brower's slide show about the trip to India he just went
on.  I don't want to cut him short.  Let's see how it goes.  I'll be there
for 5, I'm ready to talk seeds- I've got the Fedco catalog with some circles
and pencil marks in it, and i;ll look through the stash and see where thats
at too.