[sustainableri] seed/sprout coordination meeting!

  • From: Andrea Starr <starr.andrea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sustainableri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:29:41 -0500

Attention Fertile Underground!
I'm calling a coordination meeting for seed coordination, so that we can
have a robust variety of seedlings ready for spring planting!  Some things
should be started indoors next month. And some seeds we should order so we
have them ready for when the ground thaws.   And I know that many of us have
seeds saved/left over from last year, so let's get together and see what
we've got and what we need!

Suggested TIME: 7pm Sunday Evening
Suggested PLACE: My House!  241 Morris Ave, on the corner of Emeline and
Morris, near Doyle.  My number is 253-720-1760 if you need directions.  If
you have a car, please park on morris.

RSVP so that I can make enough food for everyone!  BYOB
If the time isn't good for you, let's reschedule so that as many of us can
be there as possible.

LOVE ANDREA!!!