[suncommunity] Re: SunPCi

  • From: William Barnett-Lewis <wlewis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ben.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:01:27 -0500

ben.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This message was sent from: Sun Community Forum.
> <http://www.gekkou.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=1&i=2686&t=2686>
>
> Have we got any SunPCi experts out there?
>
> I am getting a core dump when trying to launch SunPCi 1.3 on Solaris 9. It
> used to be OK but now I am having problems. The PCI card is slotted in
> correctly.

Have you just updated to Solaris 9? If so, you need to copy or link (as
you prefer. I copied) the /opt/SUNWspci/drivers/solaris/sunpcidrv.280
and sunpcidrv.280.64 to sunpcidrv.290 and sunpcidrv.290.64. That should
be all you need to do to make the card work correctly.

Hope this helps.

William
--
REGIME CHANGE STARTS AT HOME... Draft General Clark for President
http://www.draftwesleyclark.com/