[suncommunity] Re: Multi-seated Workstation

  • From: Mikael Dalsgard <mikaeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 17:55:44 +0200

> You'd need SunRay software - see sun.com for downloads.
>
> cheers
>
> Sam

Hi!

Are you sure this is downloadable? For free? I very much like the idea of a
Sun Ray. At home I have an X-terminal, which I find excellent for uses
where  you dont want the normal noise of a PC or other computers. I would
like to extend this even more and have a Sun Ray or two connected to my
Blade. The price for the box itself is not extremely low but I can afford
it. But from what I see the per seat license cost of the server software
makes it too expensive for my liking. If one can download it, though...

Mikael