[suncommunity] Re: Multi-seated Workstation

  • From: Adrien Farkas <freddy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: suncommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:28:08 +0200

David Yip (dy@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote :

> How about by using a PC with X server as X terminal? x-win32 s a good
> choice. www.starnet.com

A solution (unless you want to have SunRays and/or Xterminals might be
to use XFree86, it allows to setup different sites (video, monitor,
mouse and keyboard) on a single Xserver session...

I might try this, but seems to be a good choice for you.

--
                                        freddy

...for more info 'finger freddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'