[studiorecorder] Re: help, please!!!!!

  • From: "Tromborg,Chris T." <TromboC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:26:16 +0000

Hello, Jane:
                I have just purchased StudioRecorder.  I am a complete neophyte
with this program, and, beyond installing it, I know absolutely nothing about
its operation.  Is there such a thing as a start up guide or a bigginner’s
manual for this program?  I actually understand how to attach eqwuipment, and I
am somewhtat familiar with Windows 7.  However, I do not have the slightest
idea as to how to begin with this program.
I am embarking on converting a large library of analog cassette recordings into
digital form for archiving.  Please let me know if you are aware of any
resources such as these.
In anticipation, thank you for your assistance.

Chris Tromborg