[studiorecorder] Re: help, please!!!!!

  • From: Jane Kronheim <jane.kronheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 05:18:12 -0500

Hi Harry,

Sounds like you have your hands full and the problem is what to do first.
But it seems like you need to get comfortable using Windows 7 and I would
recommend that you contact National Braille Press in Boston, 617-266-6160,
and purchase a CD Rom book called Windows 7 and Vista explained. It was
especially written for blind and visually impaired computer users. I would
guess that since you were comfortable with XP and Studio Recorder, your
biggest problem is comfortably getting up and running with Windows 7. Like
they say in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxies: " Don't panic."

Jane Kronheim and Roger Cicchese