[studiorecorder] Re: help, please!!!!!

  • From: Jane Kronheim <jane.kronheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:55:13 -0500

Hello Chris,

When I got studio recorder in addition to the on board manual which will
prove very confusing to someone who is not used to using such software, I
was also informed that there was a tutorial of sorts available thru APH
itself. I never bothered with the tutorial, however with a great deal of
patience I made it thru the manual. I've recently upgraded to Windows 7 and
am finding it just as easy to use as it was with XP. I might make one
suggestion, many of the people on this list serve are fairly experienced SR
users. Perhaps you have set yourself a task which might be a bit
unrealistic. Getting fully up and running with SR and converting
archives from cassette may be a bit daunting starting from zero. My partner
and I own and operate a company called Voices of xperience. He is totally
blind and I am a sighted teacher of the visually impaired with a strong
interest in audio production. We do lots of format transfers and
restoration of degraded audio. Maybe we can be of some assistance to you if
you get in a real jam.

Jane Kronheim