specurtin-committee Re: Holiday Meetings

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 01:08:32 +0000

Winston,

I have Vac work in the next 4 weeks and will not be able to attend from 2-5pm.
I think Ash is the same, we told you this on Wednesday.

Also, didnt Lisa specifically ask for you to attend Winston? unless its
something urgent; you should really consider going as you are the president of
the committee.

Thanks

Ziad Zammar - Sponsorship Coordinator
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/ziad-zammar/13/935/171