specurtin-committee Re: Holiday Meetings

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:36:22 +0800

So the meeting is confirmed; 26th *JUNE *2 pm to 5 pm at Curtin somewhere.

Tye, just be prepared to talk about your uni experiences, why you chose pet
eng and petroleum engineering in general. Other than that I dont think
you'll need to do anything. Feel free to call me up if you have any
questions :)

Winston