specurtin-committee Re: Holiday Meetings

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:43:37 +0000

Hi All

I have been in contact with a few companies today and will be waiting to hear
back from them. I may need a bit more time than planned to find a gold sponsor.
Keeping positive..

The spreadsheet says 26th June, But it will be more likely 6-7 July. however
will be trying to keep to 26th June

Thanks

Ziad Zammar - Sponsorship Coordinator
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/ziad-zammar/13/935/171