[sparkscoffee] Re: USS Liberty

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 10:52:53 -0400

JS
I am no expert on this matter but do you use Global Posisition System (GPS),
works with satelites in the sky?
I use it when driving my car and it works great? A few years ago I came aboard
the USS Florida, a multi Nuke
rocket equipped submarine and on its deck you can see multiple round trap
doors. Inside you can also see
standard, no nuke torpedoes. Public was invited then. If each side knows where
all the land Nukes are then
wouldn't it be stupid to not know where mobile nukes are? Both sides including
me are scared shitless of a
nuke war, aren't you? Did you punch in Russia USA Nuke agreements? There is
also a lot about both sides
reducing the number of Nukes. Think, think, think.

Stanley the think, think, thinker (not stinker)

From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:05:43 -0400

JS & Lee

Punch in Russa USA Neukler Arms treaties, there is loads of stuff too numerous
for me to quote.

Saw it on TV a long time ago, tracking devises on moving nuke armed ships,
planes maybe even

trucks to prevent surprise attacks by either side. If we know where each land
based Nuke facilitie is

why shouldnt each side know where each moving nuke site is at all times? Use
your head. Think, think,

think.

Stan the thinking man

From: "" < dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "
sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:34:21 -0400

Pseudo I ntelectual

During WW1 there was no nuke bombs. Currently it is my understanding that at
least Russia and the USA each is given the exact location

of each nuke tipped rocket and each surface and submarine ship nuke equipped
how to trace them as they move around. A tremendous amount

of safeguards is in place to prevent an accidental nuke war with factual (in my
opinion) reports on equipment failures which indicated that a

flock of nukes were on the way to the USA arrival time in about 1/2 hour which
our people did not believe was true, thank god.

Stanley

From: "" < dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "
sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:46:33 -0400

Another example of the pseudo intellectual

The USSR and now Russia, Israel, China. USA and all countries that have Nuke
Bombs are all deathly afraid of self destruction. A tiny, shit ass

confrontation is not going to escalate into WW3. My humble opinion.

Stanley who has his head stuck into the sand thinking he is safe

From: Ron Ristad < ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] USS Liberty
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:56:46 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS, DR and Lee,
OK that makes sense. The Liberty sailed into Egyptian waters during the Israeli
sneak attack and the Israelis took them out because they didn't want anybody
spying on them because they still had plans to attack the Golan Heights.

I don't understand why the Israelis would have been worried about Americans
spying on them, and attacking the USA seems like a pretty dumb thing to do, but
I never thought the Israelis were very smart.

Unfortunately I still haven't seen any hard evidence. So, while I believe that
it was PROBABLY premeditated mass murder, if I were sitting on Jury I would
still not hand down a guilty verdict due to lack of evidence. For now I will
just have to put it on the shelf along with the JFK assassination and 9/11
attacks.

It amazes me how they can cover these things up. There had to have been dozens
of Israelis involved. You would think that somebody would have talked.

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
classmates.com