[sparkscoffee] Re: Judge Jeanine Pirro 12/6 Must View

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:53:31 -0500

JS
You are so right but remember, the pen is mightier then the sword.

Stan the pen man

From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:33:52 -0500

DR
1st. what is the difference between clicking on an attachment and on a link?

2nd. A long and interesting series on Fox News mixed in with advetisments,
about everyone getting guns, President Obama not blaming all the Muslims
because of the actions of a few Muslims, allowing a limited number of Syrians
and other Muslim refreeges here vs governers especially Texas that dont want
any and keeping our warrior boots off foreign soils.

My comments: While no question it would have been best if those at the Christmas
party had guns to shoot back at the two killers, I am not persuaded to buy a gun
myself. Not enough talk about serious background checks to deny the dangerous
ones from buying although to a large extent we cant prevent it anyways.

Another factor missing is the number of disgruntled citizens like the poverty
stricken,
unemployed, homeless, scan artists, criminals, sickees, etc. would you want
them to
have guns?

Stanley