[sparkscoffee] Re: Judge Jeanine Pirro 12/6 Must View

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 17:43:21 -0500

DR
Non the less a scan/attachment is readable about as good as a newspaper
and has the same inpact.

Some of the vets, especially combat ones have PSDS, mentil problems and
one of them killed two vet heroes which was headline news, make troubles,
become homeless, turn to crime, commit suicide etc. Guns is not for everyone
but I am OK with you having one I think? What do you think all your neighbors
having them? Did you ever have an argument with a neighbor or anyone and
would you feel safe with anyone you have an argument with having a gun?
Lots of road and every other kind of rages?

It would be nice if all the holocaust victims had guns but alas that wasn't the
case.

No mention if you opened up my latest scan/attachment but apparently did in the
past as you compared them to links? Any comments on being published?

Brgds.

Stan the scan/attachment artist

.