[sopvid] Introduction of new memberss

  • From: Paul Mugambi <shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:26:29 +0300

Hallo Jimmy
I trust you are fine.
Kindly note the 2 new members who would like to join our society.

Sophia mwende is a student at KU and she is a supporter of persons
with visual impairments.
her e mail is:"sophia mwende" <mwendesophia123@xxxxxxxxx
Emma Wambui she is honourable county Rep in Nakuru.
she is eager to join our society and grow with us.
she has already started initiating advocacy and championing our rights.

her e mail is: emma.mbugua30@xxxxxxxxx

thanks.

Still waiting your w mail on www.president.go.ke
--
Watch my latest work on road safety for the blind and persons with disabilities.

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam
 and an inspiration song ""never to give up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_dS2qHrbhI&feature=youtu.be&a

Mugambi M. Paul
Disability Rights Advocate,
Awarded "Champion of disability advocacy in the emergency response
August 2013 by CBM International

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam

Founder of VIP Family.
"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean;

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/fb_share/3626200

  "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
Mahatma Gandhi

"The day you forget that you rock is the day the world rolls all over you."

Skype: shamgpaul1

Twitter  @paulmugambe

E mail shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx
Mob no. +254 722 231815
** To leave the list, click on the following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subject=unsubscribe]
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx