[sopvid] gratitude

  • From: Epuu Elim <elimpuu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:54:07 +0300

Dear members of the society,

indeed, I'm quite exuberated  for da cordial hospitality demonstrated
by sopvid to me. I know i will be on top on technological issues
related to visual imparement. Colleagues! i wish to propose amendment
to our name only if it is workable.Suppose we call ourselves a society
of professionals with visual imparement.Disability denote incapability
and incapacitation,yet we are equally capable professionals equal to
the task.
Technologically, i am still disabled. It is my humble request to the
society to fully empower me technologically to be able to read with
others on the same script.
Best regards,
Epuu Joseph Elim.
** To leave the list, click on the following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subject=unsubscribe]
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx