[soapcraft] Re: PROBLEMS

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:58:36 +1200

Kia ora pauline

I have only been soaping since october last year but to answer this question
you/we/I would needd to know all of the context around your experience. If I
have learnt anything, its that there are so many variables and even the same
recipe can do differetn things in different contexts. I have also learnt
that you learn most from your 'mistakes' so theres lots of learning coming
your way.:-)  so for starters whats your recipe?

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street