[smee] Tae Ew stuffage

  • From: Jo Carter <jcarter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:13:18 -0600

Hey, Bear -- what do I need to collect in order to put together a Tae Ew
tunic for Rhys?  You've got the smithing ability, right?  Which items
would you like me to be on the lookout for?  The EQTraders recipe says
-- "*tae ew chain tunic:* banded tunic mold, distilled lizard blood, 3
sheets of metal: AC 45, STR 5, DEX 5, STA 8, WIS 11, AGI 8, HP 50, mana
50, 5 to all saves, required level 51, trivial >250" but I'm not sure
what metal you need for it.  If you tell, I will try to fetch.

(By and large, I figure that I'm doing something wrong if I'm getting
hit, so I'm much more concerned about upgrading my damage dealing
ability, but it sounds like the Tae Ew stuff ought to be doable.)

And, should I get a Tae Ew tunic, would Flue like my existing BP?  I
think you've mentioned it would be a little upgrade for you, oddly
enough....

Jo