[smee] Re: Sunday

  • From: "Jon Fisher" <fisher_jon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 18:23:25 +0000

Kaesora was very fun and could be interesting again, now that we are much
higher.

TOFS I really like.  I told y'all the tale of me dying on the 6a floor after
getting chased there from the six b by the djinn.  I would like to go there
again.  Remember there is an easily exploitable pathing problem on 6a, but I
wouldn't want to sit there for too long, maybe grab some xp for an hour or
so and then move on.  If we do go up to six b! I want revenge.  Taking that
guy down is not easy and you must be coordinated and have timing down,
seeing as how he gates and heals...

I think I missed all of the CoM adventures, so I would be up for that.  I
want to go into Chardok, but we need more xp first.  Kedge keep would be
good too, since we could go deeper now, but I don't know specifically what
is in any of these that we need, you know I just prefer castles/dungeons.

Ent