[slikom] Re: molba

  • From: "Jelena" <jnp506909@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <slikom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:01:19 +0200

Zdravo Aleksandra!
Pokusaj ovako:
1. Udji u meni Outlook Expresa . I pronadji  meni Tools. Znaci. alt pa
strelica udesno do Tools ili alt + slovo T.
2. Kada udjes u taj meni  pronadji sa  strelicom na dole ili gore  stavku
Options i pritisni Enter.
3. Otvorice ti se dijaloski prozor sa  vise kartica i sa CTRL +  TAb ili
Ctrl + Shift + Tab dodji do  kartice  Security . To izgleda ovako:

General Read Receipts Send Compose Signatures
SecuritySpelling Connection Maintenance
Virus Protection
Select the Internet Explorer security zone to use:
Internet zone (Less secure, but more functional)
Restricted sites zone (More secure)
Warn me when other applications try to send mail as me.
Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could
potentially be a virus.
Download Images
Block images and other external content in HTML e-mail.
Secure Mail
Digital IDs (also called certificates) are special  Tell me more...
documents that allow you to prove your identity in
electronic transactions. Digital IDs...
To digitally sign messages or receive encrypted
messages, you must have a digital ID. Get Digital ID...
Encrypt contents and attachments for all outgoing messages
Digitally sign all outgoing messages
Advanced...
OK Cancel Apply

4. Sa TAb dodji do  opcije : Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened
that could
potentially be a virus.
I ona ne  treba da je cekirana. Znaci ako je cekirana odcekiraj je sa
razmaknicom.
5.  SAda samo sve  potvrdi prvo pritiskom na  dugme Apoly a zatim i na OK i
to je sve.

Za prijavu na ovu listu poslati poruku na adresu:
slikom-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx i u polju za tekst upisati, subscribe
Za odjavu sa ove liste poslati poruku na adresu: