[sib-access] Re: writing score with some free music

  • From: Ramy Moustafa <nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 10:44:40 +0200

Hello all:

finally, i finished my score that contains  the music without bars,
and i set a very big time signature like 126, then i delet the
numbers, adn everything is ok, except 2 things.

1, i discovered that you can hide all your bar lines, then incert any
bar lines that you want with the z key, but it will need sited
assistant to do that.
2, my problem is that, sibelius treats the big bar that has the 126
over 4 like any other bar, so, it put  all the bar in 1 line, which
made it impossible to read for sited. we tried me and my wifre to
change teh lay out but wiht no success,
the only solution is that we put 2-2 as time signature then we deleted
the time signature and bar lines, but this is not a good iea,
so, does anyone know how can i  tell sibelius to seprat the bar to
different lines not jst 1 line?

Thanks in advance for your help