[sib-access] installing sib access scripts need help!

  • From: sandra gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:14:21 +0000

Hello guys,
I installed Sibelius five earlier and tried to install the Jaws part,
only to be told that the "access plugin wasn't installed". I'm not
sure which bit that is; Jaws, Registry keys or Sibelius Software. I do
know that the second bit didn't come up with a dialogue box like the
guide said it would. (segments nine to twelve). Also, it says to press
backspace five times but mine seems to togal between two things,
irrespective of how many times backspace is pressed. Are the
instructions aimed at a version of Jaws later than nine? Does this
make any difference?

All the best,
Sandra.

--