[sib-access] instalation sib-access

  • From: Saeed Mirzazadeh <saeedm19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:33:34 +0200

Dear friends,
I instaled sib-access as the instalation struction guides.
after that, i understand that the pluggin has not been instaled completely.
then, i follow the guide again and tryed to instal it through 2 ways it advices.
the pluggin wasn't instal even doing that.
in this condition, the structor adviced to ask developer to help me.
please help me how to instal the pluggin.
 kind regards,

Saeed Mirzazadeh