[sib-access] Re: instalation sib-access

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:54:31 +0200

Dear SAEED
And when you arrow down you find a folder called: "sibelius access guide".
and all following files: "sibelius5.jcf, sibelius5.jdf, sibelius5.jkm,
sibelius5.jsb, sibelius5.jsd, sibelius5,jsm, sibelius5.jss,
sibelius5constants.jsh, sibelius5globals.jsh, sibelius5ids.jsh,
sibelius5longlists.jsm, sibelius5winfunc.jsb, sibelius5winfunc.jsd,
sibelius5winfunc.jsm, sibelius5winfunc.jss, sibelius.jsb, sibelius.jss".
This to make sure, that everything is there and nothing is missing.
Regards