[sib-access] Re: fix tool Windows issue

  • From: David P Shortland <dragamilov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:10:03 +1000

Jean Phillippe

Firstly, I have the KeyPad, PlayBack, and Properties Windows checked
in the Windows Menu.

However, that is at present.

Running the Fix Tools Window yields the UNKNOWN FUNCTION CALL: error.

At other times when this is run, the message:

          Cannot Open or Close 'Window Name Here'

occurs.

I then fix the offending Window , and end up back with the UNKNOWN
FUNCTION CALL error once again.

*Pulling my hair out*

*smile*

Thanx