[sib-access] Re: creating an aditional staff only for a selected passage

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:34:54 +0200

Dave,
I have already read this and it says, that the ossia staff is hidden on both
sides of the instrement change event. In fact it extends through the whole
score, but the not used parts of it are by default hidden. So, as I
mentioned, it is not what I want for the XML export test. What I want is,
what is called "divisi".
Regards