[sib-access] Re: creating an aditional staff only for a selected passage

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:27:12 +0200

Hi Dave
For this purpose an ossia staff doesn't do the trick. An ossia staff is
smaller and it extends through the whole score; the ossia staff is just
formated the way, that the unused systems are automatically hidden. The
easiest way would be to insert a new instrument and checking hide empty
staves.
But for the XML-export test, it's not what I want.
Kind regards