[sib-access] Re: Urgent!: trouble with number pad commands

  • From: "Vytautas Jr." <vyt.bucionis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 01:44:27 -0500

Hi Claudio,

By "adding the keystroke manually", I mean re-assigning the keystroke for
the access plugin (control+alt+shift+zero) through the preferences dialogue.
It's a trick I learned from Dan a while back that you can use if the plugin
is running strangely.  And that procedure worked now as well.  I am just
wondering whether I haven't moved something else by accident that got me
into the situation in which I am now about number pad commands.

My JAWS configurations show that I am in the desktop keyboard layout.  With
JAWS, all seems fine.

By "both Sibelius and SibeliusAccess", do you mean that you have to set a
keyboard layout for each of them?  So the preferences dialogue where I set
to "access laptop" is only for Sibelius Access? If so, then how would you
configure Sibelius itself?  Of course if only I were not amid my
end-of-semestre barrage, I would glance more at the instructions to find
that out, but I need to hand in the stuff in days, and my exam is even less
days.

Cheers
Vytautas