From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vytautas Jr.
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 1:06 AM
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Urgent!: trouble with number pad commands

Hi All,

While finishing my exam time assignment, I encountered this problem.

I tried to open a recent file. However, for some reason, I opened a
demonstration file.  When I tried to navigate it, I got a message 'the
plug-in is not running correctly'.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Sibelius access 5RC1.  When I added the
keystroke for the access plugin manually, the plug-in problem went away,
but:

I am not able to adjust values of selected notes with my number pad
(durations, accidentals, etc.).  Whenever I try, JAWS says "no eighth note"
or "no sharp", and nothing changes.  I tried with two number pads, and it's
the same.  Whereas when I tried to adjust, for example, note durations with
a mouse through my sighted assistant, it worked.

sib-access-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx