[sib-access] Sibelius 7 tutorial, reference etc.

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 13:05:30 +0200

Hi all
I have problems reading the tutorial, reference guide etc of Sibelius7. They
are tagged pdf-files. Opening them Jaws says 'alert: empty document". I
found out, that with F6 I land on the table of contents.  I thought pressing
enter on a topic and pressing F6 again, should bring me to the topic's text,
but it seems not to work. Can somebody tell me, how to deal with this kind
of documents. I never encountered this problem with PDF-files nor with
normal Windows help files.

With kind regards

Claudio

P.S. I wanted to read because of some problems with the sounds of Sibelius7.
I wanted to ask questions after having read the appropriate section of the
tutorial.