[sib-access] Re: Sibelius 7 ribbon.

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:23:37 +0200

Hi Sandra
The letter "I" opens the insert instrument dialog. This dialog looks rather
similar to Sibelius 3 or Sibelius 5. Sometimes it happens that the chosen
instrument ins't spoken. A turn around is to use "tab" and "shift-tab". Once
your instrument selected, press "alt+a" or press spacebar on the add-button.
You will find the list of all your instruments, that you want to add to the
score. After preesing OK, they are all inserted.
Regards