[sib-access] Re: How to Notate Specific Techniques

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 06:33:30 -0700

So what you're trying to say is, I should insert the name of the Keyswitch,
for example E2 for cup mute, in the technique text field? I've tried
inserting the name of the technique, "Cup Mute", but for some reason, it
doesn't change to the corresponding Keyswitch in Sonar. Am I forgetting
something?