[sib-access] Re: Edit Text

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:18:56 -0000

> As you land on a note, you should be told whether you're on the note, the
expression, the lyric, the technique, or whatever.  Successive tabs or shift
tabs should move you through these various elements.  Tabs move you forward.
Shift tabs move you backwards through the array.  Dave, have I got this
right?

Kevin, I'm not Dave but yes, you've got this right.

For other users, the navigation chapter in the guide explains this.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
for visually-impaired musicians and home of Sibelius Access