[sib-access] Re: Converting sibelius scores to images

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:34:16 +0100

Hi Ramy,

I have just downloaded and installed PrimoPDF, so I'm writing this
from direct experience.

First, you should now have a printer called "PrimoPDF" in your
Printers and faxes folder.

Second, if you are wanting to create a PDF from Sibelius, you should
ideally set your paper size there, because PrimoPDF takes it's primary
paper size from the application.

Third, when you go to Print from Siblius, you obviously select the
PrimoPDF printer.

Fourth, there should be a "Properties" button which you click on.
Additionaly there is an "Advanced" button which you should now click
on.

Fifth, If you have selected A4 as the paper size in Sibelius, A4
should be listed as the default paper size.  If not, select it from
the list and click on OK.

Sixth, click OK once or twice to return to the print dialog, and OK
again the begin the PDF creation process.

George.