[sib-access] Re: Converting sibelius scores to images

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:27:35 -0500

What you need to do is download a free PDF printer like premo PDF.  This
file will in effect install a PDF printer driver on your computer.  When you
choose to print a Sibelius file, you wil choose the Primo PDF printer driver
as if it were a printer connected to your computer.  You will then print the
Sibelius score to a file in PDf format and send that file to your friend.