[sib-access] Re: Converting sibelius scores to images

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:12:47 -0500

Ramey,
        Continue this conversation by writing me directly at
kevjazz@xxxxxxxxxx  As I probably explained, what you want to do is change
it inside Premo PDF, as well as in Sibelius.  I'm assuming you want A4.  Is
this correct?  If So, Choose A4 as your page size before beginning to write
your music and save the file.  Then, when you wish to print, Have your
mother help you choose A4 from the Properties dialog after choosing Premo
PDF as your printer.
        If you have more questions, write me at kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx
Kevin